+45° 34′ 44.18″ N, +24° 11′ 45.92″ E
- As the holiday house is not permanently manned, we strongly advise you to set up a meeting with a representative of Villa Cervus in the town of Sibiu prior to arriving at the house.
- Due to the secluded location, mobile phone service is not available at the house. However, a mobile phone (with an external antenna) is at the disposal of our guests for emergency situations. The closest place where mobile service is available is located 6 km away, close to the intersection between the country road (unpaved) leading to the house and the European road E81.
The closest towns with over 100,000 inhabitants are Sibiu (direction: north, distance: 37 km) and Ramnicu Valcea (direction: south, distance: 85 km).
- Follow the road E68/E81 towards Brasov/Ramnicu Valcea;
- After about 18 km there is a roundabout where the two roads diverge. Follow the road E81 towards Ramnicu Valcea.
- After about 12 more km you enter the small village of Lazaret. Immediately after entering this village you will notice a country road (unpaved) to the right.
- Take this road and go straight ahead for 7 km (as a landmark, in that place you should notice another country road diverging to the right from the road you came on).
- You have arrived at Villa Cervus! (The entry to the property is situated 50m on the left of the road, following a private bridge over the creek.)
In case you prefer the MapQuest format, please click here [link opens in a new window].